Monday, November 25, 2013

PHILIPPINE PROPHECIES OF PROPHET SADHU



TRANSCRIPT OF PHILIPPINE PROPHECIES OF PROPHET SADHU:

The prophecy of strong earthquakes and the recent most powerful typhoon Yolanda that destroyed Samar and Leyte have come to pass. Will we wait for the plague from Pangasinan to happen before we repent as an entire nation? O Philippines hear all God's voice who is calling unto all of us to repent before the bowl of suffering is completely poured out upon our nation. Lord God have mercy on the Filipino people and forgive us our sins.

“If you don’t repent and pray, God has planned much destruction all over the Philippines which are very disastrous. The cup of God’s wrath over the Philippines is very very disastrous. There will be much disaster all over the land. The Lord will give you over to flood and waters. The Lord will torture your land with typhoons and hurricanes. The Lord will plague the land with diseases. The Lord will punish your land with famine and scattering,” Sadhu said.

He says, “Your sins are very grievous. The Lord is waiting graciously for your repentance. The Lord is waiting for you to repent. Your sins are reaching up high to heaven. The sins of blood are being shed on your streets. Therefore the Lord is also very angry towards the nation. The Lord is also waiting to execute His judgments because of His righteousness. The Lord has kept a short time for your repentance.”

“When you repent there will come a great change in your nation. If you will be callous about repentance, a great disaster will come upon this nation. The typhoons and the hurricanes and the sea waves are waiting to come and crush the land.”
 

Below are his prophecies in order of appearance in his talk in April 2013 at the 24th National Prayer Gathering at Cuneta Astrodome.

Compostela and Tagum
 

“There is a place called Mindanao, and below that strait is a place called COMPOSTELA. The Lord said that there is an appointed typhoon to come upon that area. It will surround a place called TAGUM. Then the foundations will be shaken; many people will die. It will be a big lesson and a fear to the rest of the world. A huge number of people will be scattered. You may have to depend on the nations of the world to help you.”

Samar and Leyte
 

“The Lord has kept in reserve for a mighty typhoon to rise up against 6 lands.”
“God’s anger will come upon the islands of SAMAR and LEYTE. A huge typhoon is planned to come over there. There will be disasters through flood.

Palawan
 

“The Lord showed me a place called PALAWAN; a great flood and a great typhoon will come upon Palawan. Many people will die there. A great grievous death is coming to Palawan.”

Floods on Hundreds of Places

“There are hundreds of places waiting to be flooded in the Philippines. There are the smell of waters in many places in your land. The Lord says death is coming by waters.”

“Grievous death is going to come to MINDANAO.”
“The Lord is going to pour His bowl of wrath upon these places.”
“There is a smell of waters in many places in your land. Many people will be drowned. Maybe you have faced many times such dangers, but these coming dangers will be great in the eyes of the world.”
“Hundreds and thousands of people will be scattered.”
“Many houses will be ravaged.”
“Many people will be refugees in their own land.”
“A very pitiful state will come upon you when you will have to depend on other people to help you.”
“Children will die of hunger, of pain and of waters. Many children’s bodies will be thrown in the streets.”
“Many areas will become muddy and swampy.”
“Many great dangers will surround your nation.”
“The Lord says your rivers will come upon the land.”

Pangasinan

“The Lord says there is a place called PANGASINAN. The Lord says it is in the northernmost part in your land. From there a grievous disease will spread all over the world. That will consume the flesh of men; all their upper (outer) skin will begin to decay. It will pierce through the bones. The fear of this disease will spread all over the world. The Lord said that this (disease) will begin from the Philippines.”
“This will then spread to CEBU.”

Diseases in Cebu and Bohol
 

“Another new disease will spring forth from Cebu.”
“The Lord said another disease will come from BOHOL. It will be a challenge to your nation. This disease will spread very wildly so that every people will fear. It will spread all over the land, and then it will spread into many nations of the world. When this disease strikes a man, it will cause the man’s body to turn black. Many old people’s bodies will burst. Their bodies will decay and rot. People will be afraid to bury such people. The Lord said that such plagues will come to surround your land.”

Floods in Luzon and Cebu
 

“There’s going to come mighty floods in LUZON and CEBU.”
“It will come as a result of the winds and the waters. All these dangers will come that history has never seen before.”
“All your irrigatable lands will be destroyed. At that time you’ll stretch forth your begging hands for food from other nations. Your children are going to die of famine and hunger.”

70 Islands to Disappear
 

“70 islands of your nation are waiting to disappear under water. The waters will rise up against them. The shouts and the cries of the people will be terrible.”
“The waters around the COASTAL CITIES will pass the coastal cities and enter into the land. Many people will lose their property; many people will fade away in sunlight and land.”

Earthquakes, Fires, and Volcanic Eruptions 

“Earthquakes will come in your land.”
“Volcanoes will erupt in many places.”
“There will be cries and troubles in the land.”
“These are all the grievous dangers that God has against your land.”
“Your young people will become captive. The hunters and the captors will increase in your land.”
“Wicked people will walk on the streets in your land. They will kill many people in broad daylight and throw their bodies in the streets.”
“There will even come a dangerous time when people will kill each other for food.”
“The Lord says many buildings will catch fire. God will set many buildings with fire and shakenings.”
“God will cause dangers to come through lightnings and thunders.”
“These are all the dangers, disasters that God has planned for this nation.”

HIS REMINDERS
 

“But even then God says that ALL THESE WILL ONLY COME TO PASS IF YOU WALK AWAY FROM GOD.”

‘If you will consider Me during these days of grace, if you will turn your ways and repent towards Me, if you will rise up from the sleep of callousness, nothing of this danger will come upon your land. I will bind them; I will turn the winds away; I will scatter the diseases; I will cause your irrigation land to be fertile; I will cause a hundred-fold harvest in your fruits.’

‘Therefore My beloved nation, these days of grace that I have given to you, it is important for you to make a quick decision. These are the good things I have kept for your land. You must choose between the good things I have kept for you or the wrath that I have kept for you. I have given a short time for you. I am calling the churches to repent.

O Philippines, O Philippines, I have stretched forth My wings and I’m waiting for you. As a hen will gather his chickens, I am waiting to hide you under My wings. If you pay heed to My voice, I will cause rains of goodness to come upon you. There will be help in His raindrops; your nation will be blessed in the eyes of the world. You will bear My words to the rest of the world; you will be called by My Name as My people. I will bear you up byMy hand; I will lift up your young people.’

‘Therefore, remember these days that I have given to you. How long must I continually speak to you? O My ministers, how many times must I tell you to repent? Repent towards Me. There is grace and peace with Me. I am calling you to bind your wounds; I’m calling you to lift you up; I’m calling you to protect you from the dangers to come. Even because of that, I’ve come with burden in this place.’

‘I see the Lord standing in your midst. He’s wearing a long robe with yellow, white color. His beard and moustache are like the color of grapes. There is some kind of sadness in His eyes. He’s standing before you with two outstretched hands, “Oh My beloved nation, how can I see your destruction? How can I see your flesh being consumed? How can I see your children begging for bread? If you will be careless (callous) to pay heed to the blessings I have for you, just think for a moment who else is in this world to save you? Which nation shall weep for you? Which nation will share bread with you? Which nation will open its doors for you? There is none.’

‘Therefore I desire that today you will repent. I’m standing in your midst. O Church listen to My voice, enough, enough of bandelling in the affairs of the world, enough of running after useless things, enough of wasting your precious time and strength on needless things. I have forgotten the days of your ignorance, but now I expect you to know. Therefore nation, I have sent My prophets in your midst. It is I Who spoke through them; it is not the voice of a man. It is My message that I will give.’

‘Therefore Churches, all you people who shepherd the flock, today is the day of salvation; today is the day of salvation. Oh, you do not close your doors. Turn away from your wicked ways; know that the Lord is God. Only then you shall be saved. Your nation shall be saved. Your people will be saved. I, the Lord, am not carelessly talking to you.

If wicked things will begin to pass upon your land, it will be talked about to the uttermost part of the world. As the famine came upon Somalia, as plagues came upon many nations in Africa, as the whole world saw that and wept for them, the whole world will sorrow over the wicked things that will come upon this land.’

‘But you are wise, you will know how to escape from all these when the day comes. You will inherit all the good blessings I have for you. I am speaking to you knowing that you are a wise person. The Lord says, “I am standing near you.”’

‘I am able to see the Lord. I am able to see the Presence of the Lord hovering in our midst. I’m able to see angels walking in our midst. Many angels have come down; the Presence of the Lord has come down. Even though I close or open my eyes, I’m able to see that. The angels are 1 ½ times taller than you. They are standing on my right and my left and are standing all over this auditorium. I’m able to see more than hundreds of angels. The Lord is standing near you. His hands are stretched towards you. His eyes are looking at you and your heart.’

‘The Lord asks, “This is a time appointed for you; this is an opportunity appointed for you.” The Lord is speaking to every person in this place. “Come to Me, talk to Me. What do you want Me to do for you? Before the bowl of wrath will be poured out, before My righteousness and judgment shall be executed in the land, behold come and hide under My wings.” The Lord looks at me and says, He turns and looks at me and He says, “My son, ask My people to talk to Me, you keep quiet; for a few minutes let them talk to Me. Let them tear their hearts and commit themselves to Me. Let there arise from them tears and mourning like the tears and mournings in the house of a dead person. I am willing to be moved with compassion for them.’

‘I want to touch many; I want to touch many church leaders; I want to touch the small and big pastors; I want to touch the young people. But let them speak to Me; they must commit their heart to Me; they must repent today, right now.” The Lord says, “This is your time now.” Speak to your God; whatever you like, you speak to Him. Don’t hide your sins and repent. Confess the sins of your churches; confess your carelessness (callousness).’

While this is not meant to sow panic and spread fear, the approach should be one of a personal decision of repentance and a return to God as a unified movement of the entire Filipino nation.

How long do we have to wait before we come to our senses and ask for repentance? We lose nothing but our pride and sinfulness, if we do so. Just in case these prophecies of disaster are true, and we do our part to avoid it by sincere repentance, it would do our nation more good to heed these warnings by means of a national reconciliation with God.

Just pray the NATIONAL PRAYER OF RECONCILIATION AND CONVERSION on a daily basis so that God will hear our voice of repentance as one people. You may distribute, copy, paste and share this prayer on your own wall to spread this Prayer of Hope to your loved ones and friends and to as many people as possible.

Our God is a Father of Love and Mercy who will not reject our pleas of reconciliation. May God have mercy on the Philippines.